The highest paid actors list for the year 2010 was recently released by Forbes. Though male actors mostly dominated the listing but there have been quite a few female actors too. The best 5 female celebrities According to the Forbes list are:
1. She had been the highest paid celebrity including both male and female with a huge pay of $290M as per Forbes. On the other hand, the 57 year-old Oprah lost her top place from the “Powerful Celebrities List” to pop feeling Lady Gaga. Oprah’s net value as of March 2011 is supposed to be 2.7 billion and she is rated 420 on the planet’s richest list and 135th richest in the United States. Oprah Winfrey is best known for “The Oprah Winfrey Show” that has become the highest-rated program of its kind in history and has been nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011. Her rise from abject poverty to the richest African American has touched the hearts of millions of Americans and people around the world. She was not just a star but a way of life according to many and it wasn’t a surprised that Barack Obama, by one estimate, is thought to have received more than a million votes from the close 2008 Democratic primary race due to Oprah’s support. You can also check Chris Brown Net Worth in 2018.
2. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga is next highest paid female celebrity with a pay of $90 M in 2010. Although she positions behind Oprah in Money rank and TV/Radio status but she tops the star list in new age media rankings such as internet rank and social status. Lady Gaga also rated no.2 in media rank and she has substituted talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey as the most powerful celebrity in this year’s Forbes list. The 25 year old has been also involved in a great deal of controversies in the last year also which seems to have worked in her favor and increased her fame even further.
3. Bethenny Frankel: The next female celebrity in the highest paid list is the American natural foods chef, television personality and author Bethenny Frankel. She makes her entry to the list this season with a bang as she’s rated as the 3rd wealthiest female actress as per Forbes with a cover of $55 M in the last year. She may not as large as Oprah or even Lady Gaga or even Gisele in relation to overall popularity but nonetheless she’s handles her money position is similar to a lot of leading celebrities. She is on the rise both concerning fame as well as earning and in April 2011, Frankel sold her Skinnygirl cocktail line to Fortune Brands’ Beam Global to get an estimated $120 million.
4. Gisele Bündchen: Gisele Bündchen is the fourth highest paid female celebrity and it isn’t in any way surprising as she has become the highest-paid model in the world since 2004. According to Forbes, the 30 year old Brazilian supermodel earned $45 million in the previous year though modeling and product endorsements.Her earnings climbed $20 million over the previous year and based on a April 2011 report Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene shampoo earnings exploded 40% in Latin America later Bündchen started endorsing it.
5. Ellen DeGeneres: American stand-up comedienne, television host and actress Ellen DeGeneres is the fourth highest paid female celebrity according to Forbes. The 53 year old talk show host is famous for “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and has also earned $45 million in the previous year as per Forbes. She has also hosted both the Academy Awards and the Primetime Emmys and has been a judge on American Idol for a single year too.
It may be a big surprising that none of the top Hollywood actresses make it to the top 5 highest paid female star list. It’s fairly noteworthy that many of female celebrities in the above listing have built a sort of new around themselves leading to more earnings and popularity in contrast to Hollywood actresses that are lagging behind in this field.